Ever wondered why some people are lucky enough to meet the love of their lives and gallop away into happily ever after and some don’t? Well I’ve got the answer right here. Below you will find exactly what’s keeping you from meeting the love of your life and finding your happy ever after.
The only thing that is keeping you from true love is…YOU.
Now I know what you’re thinking. No I’m not! The voice inside of you screams but to be truthfully speaking, that’s the only thing that’s the main factor. Until you learn to be enough, to be completely happy with yourself. Until you love yourself unconditionally, you will not be able to find the love of your life. The way we think always determines what happens to us. What you need to do is learn to love yourself so much, that you know your worth.
You know what you deserve, and you set off a wonderful loving vibration. People tend to fall in love with people who give love freely, and the only time you can do so is when you love yourself and understand that people only act towards you the way you feel about yourself. What you give off is what you get back in return. Always. Guaranteed. The more love you give. The more love you get back in return.
When you start believing you deserve the best, you will get the best. However, when doubt consumes the majority of your subconscious, you will continue to attract like-minded individuals who will never be able to give you what you need. And on that note. It is when, and only when you don’t need someone to love you for you to be whole, that unconditional love will enter your life. Focus on the way you feel about yourself before you start looking for love and the results will surprise you.
Here are a few exercises that will help you on the track to finding true love.
- Affirmations. By saying positive affirmations, you will reprogram your brain to think differently. It takes 21 days to learn a new habit, so get started ASAP!
Here are a few affirmations to get you started.
– I love myself
– I am amazing
– I am loving
– I am attractive to wonderful men/women
– I have an abundance of love all around me
– I am beautiful/ gorgeous/ handsome
– Love flows into my life freely
Use these affirmations regularly and you will start to notice the difference in the way people react to you and the type of people you attract.
- Meditate. Make it a point to meditate at least for 15 minutes a day. Allow your mind to relax and stop the negativity that overflows in your mind. Don’t know how to meditate? Like everything else, you can find it on YouTube.
- Appreciation. Take notice on the things that please you. When you show appreciation for the things that you love, more and more of those appear in your life and when you ignore the things you don’t like you will see those start to slowly but sure fade away. When you see a happy couple on the train kissing and giving each other googly eyes, be happy for them. Don’t hate. Hating on happy couples only repels the thing you are trying to attract. A happy relationship.
Hopefully this article has helped. If you have any questions or would like specific steps to manifest the love of your life. Book a seminar with me, where I give you a step by step six-month plan to manifest the love that you deserve.